Endurocross 08

ringo

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D-baggs...

WTF did you learn to spell? It is spelling like that that keeps me coming back. Thanks.

Ringo,

May I suggest you run the the Maxxis Desert IT. It is a six ply and wears like like iron. You need a six ply for flat protection. As his braces come apart, shards of sharp metal might puncture your tube, but the sturdy six ply will not give up easy. Even if you do get a flat, it will still offer enough sidewall strength to grind his face into the rocks and/or logs, and it will protect your rim when you land on his head. Of course if it remains aired up, which is the likey scenario, it is a race proven dirt slinger and spode mangler.

Glad I could help.

Sendero

I am confused (normal for me). Is this the Ultimate Fighting in Vegas or Endercross? Either way I see a You Tube moment in the making.

So is Ringo going to ride around the track and taunt Craig? Or is Ringo going to ride around the track and try to keep up to Craig? Or maybe Ringo wins the whole thing.

Either way a lot of one sided SMACK talk. Got to love it.

Has anyone heard how Colton did at the World Enderocross? He got invited to Spain for the last round. Go Colton

Cant wait to get to Vegas. Leaving Thursday night and preparing :(

Edited by No Jive

I have not heard from either as a confirmation on the wager. My Paypal account is awaiting the deposits which will be forwarded to the one who makes it the furthest ! I would like to see at least $250 from each, far from the initial $1000 !!!!!

No blood please, just ride! Gentlemen! Drink later and go have a beer together! Some of the cheap crap! like me! :(

Copenhagen,

You've missed waaay too much. D&ckhead has been trying to weasle out of the bet and finaly p*ssed me off by calling me a liar, cheat, weasle, etc. Not cool, but then again he never was.

For anyone 'out of the loop';

Last year in Vegas after Endurocross Craig challenged me to race him on the trials bike this year in Vegas and I quote " Hey Ringo, why dont you bring your Montesa here next year so I can show you a thing or two". The challenge was made for this years Endurocross, which at the time was only ONE RACE. There was no series at that point. I accepted the challege and added the $1000 bet to back myself up stating that I would finish ahead of him. He accepted via some BS about his share going to charity. Either way he accepted. When the AMA made the round series Craig was able to ride every round as he gets to ride along with the Smage crew for free so he had an excellent chance to get TONS of practice prior to the Las Vegas showdown. After the first round he realized what a world of hurt he was in and, the SNAKE that he is, decided to work up the whole BS story that the bet was for the entire series. Although this has been hashed over and proven multiple times by witnesses etc. I decided to let him off the hook and offered a 'gentlemens' bet so he decided to shoot off a post telling everyone that I was a weasle, liar, cheat for backing out of the bet.

So....There is currently no bet but everyone knows the truth and we'll see what happens when the boots hit the pegs and the gate drops. Hell, now that I'm 40 years old I may not even be able to finish a lap.......due to a flat!

Thanks for the tip Sendero! I may be the first to run the Maxxis on the Montesa.

Knowing that Ringo is going to do anything in his power to try to take me out, I hired Mich Lin to design me some anti-Ringo protective gear. Anytime Ringo enters the no-Ringo zone, a special gamma ray will zap his Montesa ignition, disabling Ringo's forward progress. If that fails, a anti-Ringo force field will shield Ringo from penetrating the no-Ringo Zone. Also, Mich has mounted a Black-box to record everything for evidence in a court of law shall the first two systems fail. Wish me luck.

Edited by City Trials

Copenhagen,

You've missed waaay too much. D&ckhead has been trying to weasle out of the bet and finaly p*ssed me off by calling me a liar, cheat, weasle, etc. Not cool, but then again he never was.

For anyone 'out of the loop';

Last year in Vegas after Endurocross Craig challenged me to race him on the trials bike this year in Vegas and I quote " Hey Ringo, why dont you bring your Montesa here next year so I can show you a thing or two". The challenge was made for this years Endurocross, which at the time was only ONE RACE. There was no series at that point. I accepted the challege and added the $1000 bet to back myself up stating that I would finish ahead of him. He accepted via some BS about his share going to charity. Either way he accepted. When the AMA made the round series Craig was able to ride every round as he gets to ride along with the Smage crew for free so he had an excellent chance to get TONS of practice prior to the Las Vegas showdown. After the first round he realized what a world of hurt he was in and, the SNAKE that he is, decided to work up the whole BS story that the bet was for the entire series. Although this has been hashed over and proven multiple times by witnesses etc. I decided to let him off the hook and offered a 'gentlemens' bet so he decided to shoot off a post telling everyone that I was a weasle, liar, cheat for backing out of the bet.

So....There is currently no bet but everyone knows the truth and we'll see what happens when the boots hit the pegs and the gate drops. Hell, now that I'm 40 years old I may not even be able to finish a lap.......due to a flat!

Thanks for the tip Sendero! I may be the first to run the Maxxis on the Montesa.

No, I don't think I have missed any of it. I think Craig is jerking you off with that Series BS, and Yes, he has been practicing!

I just offered to be the fair holder of the bit of escrow! My account is the same (at)verizon.net and waiting for a commitment (Craig). I would not even waste the trip if I were you, untill he commits!

The rest stays in Vegas! :(

Knowing that Ringo is going to do anything in his power to try to take me out, I hired Mich Lin to design me some anti-Ringo protective gear. Anytime Ringo enters the no-Ringo zone, a special gamma ray will zap his Montesa ignition, disabling Ringo's forward progress. If that fails, a anti-Ringo force field will shield Ringo from penetrating the no-Ringo Zone. Also, Mich has mounted a Black-box to record everything for evidence in a court of law shall the first two systems fail. Wish me luck.

I hear Ringo works on his own equipment. His bike has to finish the race, but before that, his truck has to make it to Vegas. Good Luck to Craig and Ringo. I hope their kneecaps are still intact next Monday!

EnduroCross press release: Trials guys in bold.

The AMA/Maxxis EnduroCross Championship Series presented by Lucas Oil, will wrap-up it's six-race national series on Saturday night in Las Vegas and crown the 2008 AMA/Maxxis EnduroCross Champion; but crowning the pro-level champion is not the only order of business at this incredibly exciting event. The Orleans Arena fans will see dozens of amateur competitors from around the nation battle for their chance at a national title in the inaugural AMA EnduroCross Grand Championships (EXGC).

In the expert class, Monster Energy Kawasaki 's Ricky Dietrich is leading the championship by 10 points over his veteran supercross teammate, Damon Huffman (111 to 101). Lucas Oil KTM's Colton Haaker sits in third with 86 points, while international standout, Taddy Blasuziak, of Red Bull KTM has fought his way back into fourth place with 81 points after missing two races due to injury earlier in the season. Zip-Ty Suzuki's Nick Brozovich and Christini/KTM/BTOSports.com's Geoff Aaron sit in fifth and sixth respectively (76/75 pts). Wrapping up the top 10 are Team Green Kawasaki's Jamie Lanza, Zip-Ty Suzuki legend Ty Davis, Canada's Bobby Prochnauf and trials convert, Phil Smage.

The battle for the championship between Monster Energy Kawasaki 's Ricky Dietrich and Damon Huffman, along with a virtual who's who of world renowned off-road racers in the field, has set a very interesting stage for "The Vegas Finale." As Monster Energy Kawasaki would likely be assured of the championship if either of their two guys makes the main event, Team Red Bull KTM is attempting to make that feat very tough by stacking the field full of their KTM factory backed riders. Joining Blasuziak at this Saturday's event will be recent EnduroCross convert Mike Brown, ISDE captain Kurt Caselli, GNCC star Nate Kanney, WORCS standout Justin Soule, as well as KTM factory test rider and retired supercross star, Sebastian Tortelli!

Also joining them in the battle will be previous Vegas Finale podium finishers, FMF Suzuki's WORCS racer, Nathan Woods and current World Enduro Champion Mika Ahola of Finland , who will be riding for Carey Hart's Rockstar Hart & Huntington team! Add Monster Energy Kawasaki 's 4-time AMA/FMF Racing National Hare & Hound Champion, Destry Abbott and Am-Pro Yamaha's AMA National Hare Scrambles East champ, Jason Raines... and you have a stacked field of riders making it impossible to predict the results!

Can any UK readers tell me about Geoff Walker? He's been given an invited spot too.

Edited by City Trials