Jersey Boys Stuck On The Island

nick_heane

After the Two day trial on Sunday, Andy Blackman, Martin Hawes and Guy Chandler are still on the Island due to weather problems, they are due to leave on the over night ferry tonight and due into Portsmouth tomorrow morning THURSDAY 12th they want to know is this a record?

Drinking money is now very low and to be honest underwear is starting to become an issue!

Stand on it for the boys.

The boys spent all day yesterday on the bikes, they were very close to pulling the Wiggy machine out for a test, but the thought of a Big Wigg telling off was toooooooo much of a risk!

Hi Dan,

No not a word from the old boy, I think its too much work and I might just out it.

After such a bad result in Jersey on a modern bike, my twin shock days could be over. RIP.

Nick, I wouldnt have any problem with the boys trying the bike its nothing to do with me. I have always loved other people trying our bikes, it makes them p****d off with what they are on. But seriously thanks for arranging last weekends trip,but no results published. Alexz has won the last 2 weeks, perhaps us southern poofs should live closer to Morcambe.