Kenny The Rooster - Contains Adult Humour

the addict

A missionary gets sent into the deepest darkest Africa, and goes to live with a tribe there. He spends years with the people, teaching them to read, write, and the good Christian ways of the white man. One thing that he particularly stresses is the evil of sexual sin.

"Thou must not commit adultery or fornication!!!"

One day, the wife of one of the tribes

A young blonde female stock broker was bored with driving her BMW. It lacked individuality and besides that, every other girl in the office had one. She fancied something a bit more individual, perhaps an MG convertible.

That week she visited her local car dealer and spied a beautiful Jaguar XK140 convertible. It was wonderfully restored and she fell in love with it

walking down the street the other day and bumped into my mate outside the doctors looking forlorne.......

' Alright Dave ' says I

' Not bad ' says he 'Just had a bit of bad news from the doctor'

' What was that then ' says I......

' Doc says i've got the big C' says he.....

' What cancer? '

' No..... Dyslexia! '

:o

Iain :wall:

I officially declare this the best joke in this topic thus far. Told my mate it in the pub on monday night and the pair of us sat giggling like kids for about 20 mins after :D

I was at my bank today; there was a short queue with just one lady in front of me. She was an Asian lady who was trying to exchange yen for dollars and it was obvious she was a little irritated .....

She asked the teller, "Why it change? Yesterday, I pay hunat dolla fo my yen. Today I pay hunat ten for more? Why it change?"

The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, "Fluctuations.."

The Asian lady says, "Fluc you white people too!"

I officially declare this the best joke in this topic thus far. Told my mate it in the pub on monday night and the pair of us sat giggling like kids for about 20 mins after :o

I am also mildly dsylexic, this is not funny! Drunken twits!

Edited by copemech

I am also mildly dsylexic, this is not funny! Drunken twits!

Woo! Open season :o

Hear about the dyslexic devil worshipper? He sold his soul to Santa.

Or the dyslexic pimp who bought a warehouse.

I used to be dyslexic, but I'm all now right

:D

A chemists walked back into his shop after visiting the bank to find a man, leaning against the door looking very worried.

The chemist asked his assistant what was wrong with the man, she replied "He came in for some cough syrup but we have run out so I gave him a box of laxatives".

"You fool" said the chemist, "You can't treat a cough with laxatives".

"Yes you can" she said, "Look at him, he daren't cough now"

A chemists walked back into his shop after visiting the bank to find a man, leaning against the door looking very worried.

The chemist asked his assistant what was wrong with the man, she replied "He came in for some cough syrup but we have run out so I gave him a box of laxatives".

"You fool" said the chemist, "You can't treat a cough with laxatives".

"Yes you can" she said, "Look at him, he daren't cough now"

:o