Pre-65 Entry

gazer

Quote from Old Trials Fanatic "The pre65 Scottish is mostly effectively a "invitation" event with a "ballot" of sorts for the remaining places. I'm ok with that also but please be open about what happens and dont insult my and others intellegence by trying to make out otherwise. Just be open and honest or even better hand over ALL the entries to a 3rd party who has no connection with the Trials community who would hold a totally accountable and open to inspection draw for places with no and i mean no pre allocated rides wether the person supports the trial financially or has a sibling riding or any other good cause".

Just my views

To make one feel more at ease with the Ballot perhaps the committee could list the same fortunate riders who gain automatic entry each year and the reason for this.

Quite a few of my mates get in year after year and to be honest they are somewhat embarrassed about it,one in particular only rides two Trials a year and this is one of them.

Most of them put nothing back into our sport at all not even to bring an observer so that reason is a no go area for a start.

Edited by smiley

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic