Frostbite

jack_h

Good god, I doubt it......

Berkhamsted take 1-2 weeks to send results at any time of the year, so over the New Year period suspect you'll get results in April :rolleyes:

How was it anyway? did they make you ride through a puddle in 10 different directions like normal??

Not a bad bit of ground, sadly the 3 times I have been there they seemed to ignore good bits of ground and make people 1: get their bikes covered in sh*t over the back of the field and 2: ride through the above mentioned puddle.

Shame cos you had some good sections there too.

Edited by beatabeta

Good god, I doubt it......

Berkhamsted take 1-2 weeks to send results at any time of the year, so over the New Year period suspect you'll get results in April :rolleyes:

How was it anyway? did they make you ride through a puddle in 10 different directions like normal??

Not a bad bit of ground, sadly the 3 times I have been there they seemed to ignore good bits of ground and make people 1: get their bikes covered in sh*t over the back of the field and 2: ride through the above mentioned puddle.

Shame cos you had some good sections there too.

Fair point, and I would agree. I do always ride it but I only live 2 miles away, so I can jut ride to the trial. An easy day out on the bikes, instead of the usual 3 hours on the M1 heading for decent trials.

However, I am pleased to say they didn't put us through the mudhole in the corner and I didn't even need to clean the bike! Only one stupid tie yourself in knots through trees section as well. So all in all a good day on the bike.

Well done Berko