Arizona Newbie

ktm2ride

After years of wanting a trials bike I got one a couple days ago. It needed some work but I finally got it running and have rode around the yard a bit. Tomorrow is the first real ride. We will see. I have ridden and raced for many years but never attempted trials. I am excited to give it a go.

After years of wanting a trials bike I got one a couple days ago. It needed some work but I finally got it running and have rode around the yard a bit. Tomorrow is the first real ride. We will see. I have ridden and raced for many years but never attempted trials. I am excited to give it a go.

There are a good group of riders out there. Enjoy!

Trials is a bit like golf, it is better if you do not get mad and bend your club! :rolleyes:

Congratulations on the new bike. I came to trials as a long time rider/racer also, and I feel like thats when I actually learned how to ride a motorcycle. Hopefully you have a good trials club in the area. I recommend you start riding competitions as soon as possible, youwill learn much faster that way. There will be classes for every level of rider and I'm sure you will find club members eager to help you get started.

I'm a trials rider from Washington in AZ for the winter. I just have a road bike with me but one of the things I plan to do while I'm here is check out the local trials scene.

I'll be in Tucson tomorrow, and in the area for a while, I'd be glad to stop and say hi. If you want call me @ 509-607-0354.

Have fun

Jeff