Peugeot Partner

jonny beta

Yes no problem, worth buying a small ramp, it makes things so much more easier than wrestling it up the tail drop. Once you find the right nack it's simple & all you need, I know because I transport my bike in the window version with the double seats removed which just leaves one passenger single seat in the rear & it still goes in, I admit it's a bit of squeeze but when you are familiar with that it's easy, no problems.

I put the bike in corner to corner, I do not remove the front seat but do have to slide them forward a bit, it will go in with a bulkhead, corner to corner with the front wheel slightly turned. It looks worse than it is, it's surprising how much you can get in, it's technique really but once you have it down it's like tying your boot laces (natural & simple), persevere with it, before you decide you need a bigger van & spend unecessary money. Of course a dispatch or something similar would be ideal but why spend out on one unless you know you really want to. It works no problem honestly, ok you don't travel in plush spacious luxury but you can still get your kit and stuff in it, ok it will only take the bike and you but, you aren't planning on paying out for the conveinience of every man and hias dog are you? it's you that matters here

yeah all i want to put in it in me and the bike. in the peugeot partner spec it says the load capacity length is 1.7m and for a trials bike it is 1.3m for a beta or gasgas.

was thinking the bike would fit in straight then if these figures are right.

any chance you could take a photo of the bike in the van both sideways and straight with say one door closed just so i can get the perfect idea of what way the bike fits.

thanks again