Jack Wood Trophy Trial

thespikeyone

you should ride this weekends hillsbourgh trial as well ,no stop sections in some of the same areas and you may be able to pick up an entry form for jack wood (same club).

just got an entry form this afternoon you going to lincoln on friday night?i can take one there.or check hillsborough club website you may be able to down load one

Edited by asc

you should ride this weekends hillsbourgh trial as well ,no stop sections in some of the same areas and you may be able to pick up an entry form for jack wood (same club).

you going to lincoln on friday night?

might ride this weekend if I have the time, moving house on monday so have plenty to keep me busy. Not going to lincoln on Fri for same reason.

Hope you all have a good one :thumbup::D:beer::)

The regs have been sent out already for previous competitors. I am not sure when they will get their website updated for everyone else. They are not the most organised club !

Shut your face :thumbup: my Dad does the website and now it gets updated rather quick but I haven't heard much about them yet.

Shut your face :beer: my Dad does the website and now it gets updated rather quick but I haven't heard much about them yet.

I couldn't give a monkeys what your dad does . :D Not quick enough :thumbup: I wasn't having a dig at the website young man just the club !!

Anyway I was speaking to one of the lad earlier this week and he mentioned your name , he was really bigging you up on how much you have improved since he last saw you ride, he was really impressed, well done you :) I might be doing the Stocksbridge trial this week end, only be 2nd time out since summer, when I fractured my Scaphoid... So might see you there !

I can't believe I signed up for a forum, but someone told me to read this thread and I felt compeled...

Trials riders have a tag of not being the sharpest tools in the box, you're not doing much for the sterotype.

The creator of this site (Andy?) had the revolutionary idea of an events calendar; where the regs for the Jack Wood have been posted since Monday, you may want to look if you need some regs - 29 march.

The Stocksbridge trial at the weekend is not a Hillsborough event but as we are (not) organised we have arranged to have some regs available if anyone needs them.

The event has been oversubscribed for years so if you want to ride you may need to be quick, I'm pretty confident in saying it's the only 50 section 1 lap trial in the country.

Like I said, NOT the most organised club... No mention of the Jackwood on their own site ! But there is a mention of the Stocksbridge trial in which you said "is not a Hillsborough event " Isn't Hillsborough MCC and Stocksbridge MCC run by the same people, who meet every Wednesday in the same pub ? You are right about not being the sharpest tool in the box :thumbup:

Edited by Dougie Pumpkin

I can't believe I signed up for a forum, but someone told me to read this thread and I felt compeled...

Trials riders have a tag of not being the sharpest tools in the box, you're not doing much for the sterotype.

The creator of this site (Andy?) had the revolutionary idea of an events calendar; where the regs for the Jack Wood have been posted since Monday, you may want to look if you need some regs - 29 march.

The Stocksbridge trial at the weekend is not a Hillsborough event but as we are (not) organised we have arranged to have some regs available if anyone needs them.

The event has been oversubscribed for years so if you want to ride you may need to be quick, I'm pretty confident in saying it's the only 50 section 1 lap trial in the country.

Thorpey might just have some comment for you about that quote!!!

• 3 months later...
Shut your face :blink: my Dad does the website and now it gets updated rather quick but I haven't heard much about them yet.

I aint your daddy pal :huh:

Sorry for the delays getting info up on the site. partly my fault partly the clubs.

been a bit busy with work (which is why the sites mostly been a shed) and info from the club is quite scarce. (suppose they've been busy too)

as soon as i get weekends resultsa etc i will post them onto the site.

Regards,

Paul.