Sammy Miller High Boy Frame For Bultaco

stefano

Hi - I have probably one of the last highboy frames (number 715) the type without a full rear subframe loop as pictured in Don Morley's Classic Spanish Trials Bikes on page 40, it has an M199 engine, all the cycle parts are stock Bultaco items, with the exception of the side panels, chain guard and the seat. Someone told me that the first number in the sequence of the frame number represents the "model"/design type ie SM1** = 1st design, SM2** = 2nd evolution/series etc.I'm not sure if this is correct, but given the number of years the production spanned it does seem logical.

Hi - I have probably one of the last highboy frames (number 715) the type without a full rear subframe loop as pictured in Don Morley's Classic Spanish Trials Bikes on page 40, it has an M199 engine, all the cycle parts are stock Bultaco items, with the exception of the side panels, chain guard and the seat. Someone told me that the first number in the sequence of the frame number represents the "model"/design type ie SM1** = 1st design, SM2** = 2nd evolution/series etc.I'm not sure if this is correct, but given the number of years the production spanned it does seem logical.

Don't be a tease now. Where's the photos?

Hi, Interestingly, I recently bought number 700, donor bike was also 199A. Frame kit is going to Spain to a very good friend who needed one! Rest of this machine will remain here for obvious spare part availability, definately not for resale!

Big John