Robregordo 2009

sotobike_motoclub

Yes behave....

I think this year the new Pre-82 category in green and the Pre-65 category in yellow will help to see more special bikes, also some of those British Pre-65 that very few people use here.

Hope this year at last we can have a sunny Robregordo edition.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all for the replies - the more I think about the Ferry crossing to Spain, the more the travel time makes me wince...

Paul - which company did you travel with from Plymouth and can you remember the cost roughly, type/size of van, number of occupants? The sailing times of the two companies I've checked so far aren't suitable.

Dave we went with brittany ferries. Sailed at lunchtime Thursday landed Friday 8.00 arrived Robregordo 2 pm had agreat time sailed back 3pm Monday landed Pymouth 11am ish Tuesday. Approx

That sounds a lot better than I was expecting - so the crossing was about 20 hours both ways which is a lot quicker than I've seen on various websites, I could just about cope with that. Was that normal ferry or something faster?

Just had a look at Brittany's website and the latest sailing that week is on Tuesday 19th from either Portsmouth or Plymouth which is way too soon - bugger. I'll phone them and check.

I'm trying but the file is too large.I'm not so good at this.Need some help.

Nor me but I have used ''Picasa'' it is s free download and works! you can resize the file in there and then attach it.

The computer 'Geeks'' on here will probabbly advise you better :D

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Sotobike staff is working in the route and sections for Robregordo 2009. This year new sections, level slightly easier than in the past editions. Long route in the opposite direction and climbing quite high in the mountain (nice scenery). Some tough parts in the route but aniway that is part of Robregordo adventure....

• 1 month later...