07 Repsol 4rt Stolen In Doncaster

greg

stolen on thursday night,Hatfield area,securely chained in a secure garage.It would seem they had very big bolt crops.

Frame number VDTM04A06E010026

Engine number 2000207

Orange Wheels

carbon fibre graphics

two stage throttle body

Not my bike,my mates,but it only went from the garage to the back of my van under public view. We dont think we have been followed home,so , is it stolen to order?,how available are adresses from entry forms?

Bet you were followed home Greg, I had the same sort of thing last year only explination in my case. Dont think any info would be available from entry forms to be honest unless someones been through bins etc, easier to follow vans back to their garages, our road is single track for about a mile,if theres something following up till then I dont go down my road anymore,same with my workshop.

Hope you find it mate,will keep a look out down this way

Entry Forms

Event secretaries have to keep entry forms for a number of years incase some puts a claim in. In the case of youths we have to hold onto them until they reach the age of 21. So I doubt if the b#star# who stole the bike got the address from an entry from.

Entry Forms

Event secretaries have to keep entry forms for a number of years incase some puts a claim in. In the case of youths we have to hold onto them until they reach the age of 21. So I doubt if the b#star# who stole the bike got the address from an entry from.

hi Ron, just going through the "How did they know" bit.

Have you recently sold a bike/car? Thats how they got my address rang up to buy a bike never turned up then went that night.

Make sure the bike is registered as stolen with DVLA and Sandifords, this means that if someone tries to register it you will know the location. DO NOT RELY ON THE POLICE TO DO THIS, YOU WILL HAVE TO!

Also watch ebay like a hawk you will be surprised how many turn up on there.

Sorry for your loss.

Best not giving your address to people coming to view a bike for sale. I always give directions to a meeting point a couple of miles away from home.

Get a landline phone number and a name. You can soon check if it matches. Mobiles are a problem for checking up on them.

Selling on Ebay is a problem as someone who wins the auction then has in most cases your name address supplied to them by Ebay even if they don't complete the purchase. Not sure if there is a way to prevent this.

Best not giving your address to people coming to view a bike for sale. I always give directions to a meeting point a couple of miles away from home.

Get a landline phone number and a name. You can soon check if it matches. Mobiles are a problem for checking up on them.

Selling on Ebay is a problem as someone who wins the auction then has in most cases your name address supplied to them by Ebay even if they don't complete the purchase. Not sure if there is a way to prevent this.

Indeed, you live and learn. What is this country coming to, eh?