Twinshock Dvd's

dixie

I have been looking for some twinshock dvd's (preff origional footage from late 70's early 80's )

Cant find any ,got six from the scotish pre 65 stuff and it has a few clips of magical mick and a few other legends,

If anyone knows where i can get some let me know.

Thanks ;);)

I'd love to find some of these too but also drawn a blank. Only one I know to is a video of the 82 or 83 British world round from Pateley Bridge (maybe both years, can't remember) I did have a copy of this years ago but someone borrowed it or it got taped over or something. I can remember a brilliant clean by Schrieber on the Jumbo up a rocky gully or suchlike. Don't remember anyone else getting near it.

There must be footage around that companies could put on DVD as there is coverage of the Scott that has been posted on Youtube. At the begining of the 6 from the Scottish there is footage from the 73/4/5? event including Rathmell on a Homerlite tank Bultaco in a snow shower at Edramucky (spelling??) So coverage of that exists and it would be nice to see more of that event. There are a couple of foreign videos that have made it onto Youtube covering a couple of world rounds from mid and late 70's plus one from early 80s but that's about it as far as I know.

Outside of the people who enjoy riding them, there seems little interest in anything twinshock in the media, which is a pity.