"james Riddle"

charlie prescott

• 1 month later...

Hi Guy's.

Hi Subira,

Yes, Sorry I forgot to update you, We went for the AW1 frame, I know it is a bit more expensive but the workman ship on the frame is second to none, the angles have been honed by many months trial and ajustments by the number one James rider, the swinging arm is proper oval T45 ,as is all the steel on the frame even the dropouts for the back wheel spindle, footrest brackets ,etc. and the hubs forks etc are designed for this frame. The whole package is just a top example of "British Workmanship" at it's best, and on par with the quality shown in F1, I know I have worked on some of the parts for a F1 team. Anyway that is the choice we have made because in our opinion it is just that bit better.

Regard's Charlie.

Hi Guy's.

Hi Subira,

Yes, Sorry I forgot to update you, We went for the AW1 frame, I know it is a bit more expensive but the workman ship on the frame is second to none, the angles have been honed by many months trial and ajustments by the number one James rider, the swinging arm is proper oval T45 ,as is all the steel on the frame even the dropouts for the back wheel spindle, footrest brackets ,etc. and the hubs forks etc are designed for this frame. The whole package is just a top example of "British Workmanship" at it's best, and on par with the quality shown in F1, I know I have worked on some of the parts for a F1 team. Anyway that is the choice we have made because in our opinion it is just that bit better.

Regard's Charlie.

Great attitude how great would Brittain be if everyone took this attitude...........