Tickets For World Round

baldilocks

I can't speak for the Carlisle organisers, but I do know the policy when L&M were organising Hawkstone that the policy was tickets weren't sent out until just a few weeks before the event to reduce the risk of forgeries getting into circulation.

when i ordered mine it says that you get them 1 week before the event. i paid for a camping pitch also and nave not had any confirmation on that yet they were limited so im hopeing i dont find out one week before that i have not got one or that might be a bit of a pain.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

My google order says they are "shipped", but nothing received yet. I tried calling JA Events (number on the email receipt) and get some American guy recorded message saying I should call after 8am.....it's 9:30am here now! I also emailed them but no answer as yet.

I had started to think maybe I had received them but lost them!..........till I found this thread.

Frustrated!

Ian.

hi guys the tickets for calisle will be sent out 1 week before the trial by recorded delivery as it states on the web site the email back from google is your receipt unfortunately it has the term shipped the same applies to camping pitches as long as you have received the email you are in john kerwin event director

Advance Ticket Adult Friday 15th may 09 -

Edited by rockhopper