Anodised Ally Sprocket Guards For 315r

lingo75

No-one yet, i'm going to get a set made up and am wondering about getting a few done and seeing if there is much interest in them via the bay. Just doing a bit of market research!

Not trying to sell or advertise on the forum - Promise!!!

That's cool. Just checking ;)

I've always said "group buys" make sense and were commonplace on the Subaru Forums I used to run. So much so we had a dedicated Forum for those organising group buys. Good deals were to be had by someone taking the bull by the horns and negotiating discounts with suppliers if they could find X number of buyers. ;)

Thanks you very much for the feed back. You will be remembered.

Interesting that you would want them in black, i hadn't really considered that, perhaps i'm a bit to 'Blingy"

I was thinking

Red

Gold

Polished Ally

So lads what colours would you be interested in - if you were in them market for them

Black

Red

Gold

Plain

All Anodised

Red

Gold

Polished Ally

So lads what colours would you be interested in - if you were in them market for them

Black

Red

Gold

Plain

Maybe teaching Grandma to suck eggs but I'm in the cnc machining business and having stuff anodised is almost a daily thing for me.

You have to be aware that Most platers will offer at least 2 shades of red and most other colours, and if anyone has gone the "Bling" route with a particular colour from a.n.other vendor they may not match. Same for lustre, you can go from Bright through semi Bright to Matt finish depending on the pre etch time. The current commercial Bling is far too expensive so don't blame you.

It's a minefield!

Wayne....

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...