'99 315r Owners Manual?

stuartcmorrison

Hmmm. Maybe not. Now I've had a better look that one was on CD and all the transactions from that seller are 'Private' so you can't see what the 'feedback' relates to. Why, I wonder, if you've got nothing to hide?

The hard copies do turn up quite often though.

Anyway depending what you want to look up there are parts diagrams on Apexmotorsports' website.

Apex Website

Hi ya,

I have a Complete 315 manual in pdf format, on my pc at home, plus also have a full parts catalogue in pdf.

If anyone wants a copy let me know and if its ok to put a sticky somewhere on the website or a link to it I can host it on my website or just email me.

Cheers Simon

i've got a saved search on ebay so will get emailed if any get listed, the one on there at the mo is for an 03.

the guy i bought my bike off last week sent already sent me the link to your site tt5th and i've downloaded your 02 version so thanks for that.

simon, would appreciate a copy of yours if it's a 99.

thanks for the replies and advice guys.

cheers, stuart.

Thank you for the PDF it is a great help for my 01. It does not tell you how to remove the wheel bearings. On my Ossa I can knock them out from the opposite end because the spacer is smaller and will move to allow purchase on the old bearing but the Mont seems to be solid with no movement allowing a good purchase with my brass drift. Am I being too soft with it?

Cheers

Richard

I presume you are asking about the rear wheel bearings? Because the front ones come out no problem. But the rear spacer tube (the one inside the hub) is a little tricky. I thas a step machined on both ends, so it actually protrudes into the bearings' inner race. This fit is similar to how the spacers fit into the bearings. So ideally what you want is a drift with a step machined into it. Step diameter should be same as the axle diameter, and "fat" diameter should be same as bearing race I.D. I think somebody does sell them, but I can't find a link at the moment. But you can make do with a socket that matches as closely as possible the bearing race I.D. I suggest heating the hub to about 200 degrees F, which should greatly reduce the rquired hammering force.

Hi ya,

I have a Complete 315 manual in pdf format, on my pc at home, plus also have a full parts catalogue in pdf.

If anyone wants a copy let me know and if its ok to put a sticky somewhere on the website or a link to it I can host it on my website or just email me.

Cheers Simon

Hi Simon - I'd love a copy of that; I just bought a 315R last night! My first modern Montesa, and my first modern trials bike; I'm psyched!

I'll PM you my email.

TIA, Sam

Thank you for the PDF it is a great help for my 01. It does not tell you how to remove the wheel bearings. On my Ossa I can knock them out from the opposite end because the spacer is smaller and will move to allow purchase on the old bearing but the Mont seems to be solid with no movement allowing a good purchase with my brass drift. Am I being too soft with it?

Cheers

Richard

Hiya there!!

Im looking for the PDF from Montesa 315r too... can you help me please? my e-mail is granbela@hotmail.com can you please send me?

Thanks a lot!!

• 9 years later...

Hi, I have just got a Montesa Cota 315 1996 model and am after a service manual. I can’t find one for this vintage anywhere. Can anyone assist.

i also have a Montesa 347T 1976 and looking for a manual for this as well.

Any help would be appreciated.

8 hours ago, Hird said:

Hi, I have just got a Montesa Cota 315 1996 model and am after a service manual. I can’t find one for this vintage anywhere. Can anyone assist.

i also have a Montesa 347T 1976 and looking for a manual for this as well.

Any help would be appreciated.

315R - https://www.overlandtrail.biz/Montesa Parts Books.htm

• 7 months later...
On 3/27/2009 at 9:38 AM, the_moggster said:

Hi ya,

Cheers Simon

hiya moggster , can i take you up on that offer , got one on needing some tlc asap