The Annual Predict A Scottish Pre-65 Winner Thread

slapshot 3

Gaunty has no form at the moment, maxfield;s leading the normandale but under achievs at the scottish, can carlos keep his cool, calvert likes the rocks and has form. gasacoigne wont win overalll on his ariel.

if calvert doesnt win thame carlos as my next bet. other than that ... none of the above

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey

hope that i can ride it one day and go for a good result,

but i've heart from some good Belgium riders it is verry different to wat we are used to and verry easy to lose some silly marks

but firs i have to bild me a bike stil in the "collecting ideas" phase so it wil take some years before i am up there

looking forward for next dvd :dunce: and the results

regards bob

In my opinion there are about 10 riders with serious posibilities of winning: Calvert, Gaunty, Mick, Morewood, Dommet, Thorpe, Du Feu, Whittaker, Winthrop, Rovira, Buixo.....

Only one will win....but 180 will enjoy for sure !!!

And that the most important. See you there in a few weeks...and thanks from here to Walter Dalton for borrow me his bike. :thumbup:

Edited by trialero13

In my opinion there are about 10 riders with serious posibilities of winning: Calvert, Gaunty, Mick, Morewood, Dommet, Thorpe, Du Feu, Whittaker, Winthrop, Rovira, Buixo.....

Only one will win....but 180 will enjoy for sure !!!

And that the most important. See you there in a few weeks...and thanks from here to Walter Dalton for borrow me his bike. :o

think you missed someone from that list Carlos... :thumbup:

No-one has mentioned Robin Luscombe. Won the Manx 2 day in 2005 with no practise on a borrowed Cub. He could make the chair sing so maybe his Tiger will growl this year.

Didn't know John Maxfield had an entry. Will he get to grips with the 2 stroke James?

Carlos 'Houses' (as Todo Trial's English calls him) is too much a gent. He will no doubt five the last section again if he is in 'danger' of winning - lol.

Will Thorpy's legs hold out - can Martyn Wilmore get it together for two days? Plus all those listed by the rest.

Take your pick - for those who'ld like another look - the initial entry list can be accessed here

Can't wait for it to start. Roll on May! :thumbup:

hey,

Martyn Wilmore rode a 2 day trial here in belgium last weekend and won it against some very good riders so i guess he is in good shape.

great bsa he was riding too the bike seemed to work very good.

regards bob

• 2 weeks later...