Its A Great Weekend In The Us!

biffsgasgas

For most of you out there the weekend should be dry and warm. Get out there and ride!

Remeber look ahead, knees out, breathe, and don't touch the ground.

--Biff

Warm and dry? Yesterday at the fun trials it was 34 deg F with snow falling. Today the weather for the season opener it is 31 deg F and we have 4" of snow at my house and likely more up on the mountain where the trials will be held.

Of course they say "if you don't like the weather in Wyoming wait ten minutes"

Cheers

DFW

DFW,

Take a break from the cold and c'mon down to Oklahoma for the Sooner Cup this weekend.

RDA

Absolutely!

And just think, you get to watch Copey and me hassle each other endlessly at no extra cost!

Should be a good turnout and we don't expect any tornadoes..........

Jon

I found a black cloud on sunday! Doc is speculating 4-5 months off work, friday I see the surgen, so i'll know if it's time to sell my EVO 300. Bummed what a nice bike.

Lined up a 4-wheeler to get around the sooner cup. Copie bring me a 6 pack of real beer.

Absolutely!

And just think, you get to watch Copey and me hassle each other endlessly at no extra cost!

Should be a good turnout and we don't expect any tornadoes..........

Jon

Jon,

Thanks for the invite. It snowed 8-10" on Sunday and we had to cancel the trials. Looks like I will have to stay here and see if I hear about a twister caused by you and cope talking past each other.

DFW