Hillsborough Results

tr1cky

Apologies if you cannot open the file.

The results are in a file format converted from excel. they are supposed to be saved as a single web page but the person from the club who sent them through to me has sent them as a mht rather than html.

I've already asked for the results to be sent through as a single web page (html) so they should be on the site any time soon.

You can see the top 3 riders from each class on the main page of the site here.

http://www.hillsboroughmcc.co.uk/home.htm

Just out of interest, what web browser are you using?

regards,

Paul.

Just out of interest, what web browser are you using?

Safari at the moment - usually Firefox. Don't think that would make any difference though - its just the downloaded file format that won't open. Its trying to open it with Microsoft Entourage but thats all corrupted.

Why can't the results be in an excel database PDF same as everyone else??

Safari at the moment - usually Firefox. Don't think that would make any difference though - its just the downloaded file format that won't open. Its trying to open it with Microsoft Entourage but thats all corrupted.

Why can't the results be in an excel database PDF same as everyone else??

It is a microsoft file. like i say, it was meant to be a html file which is just a web page which displays in your browser but the chap who sends me the results through exported it as a different file type by mistake.

If people would like the results in a pdf format, an excel format or any other format for that matter then I am more than happy to oblige.

I use internet explorer and it displays fine in my browser. I'm not suggesting for a minute that anyone should change their browser but thats the reason i didn't realise it wasn't HTML until I read your reply on this forum.

I will get the file format sorted out and also offer an excel file download and also try to sort a PDF format too.

In the meantime, if anyone is desperate to know where they came, leave a reply here and i'll get back to you.

Regards,

Paul.

Edited by tr1cky

If you obtain Openoffice.org you can convert any file to PDF which is easy for anybody to view, print or save. Makes life easier for everybody.

Thats fine. As I said earlier I will sort a pdf format for future results and as i also said earlier it was a mistake that the results were uploaded in that format.

the top ten from all classes are on the home page of the site.

sorry for the delay.

regards,

Paul

Give the bloke a chance. Yes a mistake which Paul has admitted. WE secretaries are not all experts on computers we do the best we can. Just check the time he posted the results, 2:07am. It is not the end of the world if a link or attachement ddoesn't work. Get of his back and wait for Paul to sort it out which he has said he will do3 times already.

All the best Paul, dont let the b##s''ds get you down.

Give the bloke a chance. Yes a mistake which Paul has admitted. WE secretaries are not all experts on computers we do the best we can. Just check the time he posted the results, 2:07am. It is not the end of the world if a link or attachement ddoesn't work. Get of his back and wait for Paul to sort it out which he has said he will do3 times already.

Wind yer neck in drama queen! One post saying "can't open the file" is hardly a bunch of bst*ds 'on his back' - IS IT?

Top man.

Thanks for support.

We all keep different hours don't we.

Edited by tr1cky