Busted By Police :(

Just my luck, after riding today i came back to my van to find a police car parked next to it,

Gonna got a warning for riding on national trust land, Wat a bummer,

Seriosly need to find a proper place to practice on evening and weekends!

:moon:

my guess is you might get some stick off people on here too for riding on national trust land....

try to keep it legal if you can, I understand that places to ride can be scarce, I have to travel 40 mins to my nearest place (which in comparison to alot of people is nothing), but Im lucky that there is a few places I can ride and I know a few farmers who have good trials land.

Best to keep it legal because it only damages us trials riders reputation and before long, we will be grouped up with the MX'ers* and Pit Bike Pikey's!

*Disclaimer: In no way do I dislike or mean any ill will to Motorcross Riders, I very much admire their skill and confidence and hope one day I too will have no spleen......

All the best

Tom

I see where you are all cumin from but the place where i was riding is an old quarry, its a dump and has been taken over by travelers, Not the kinda national trust land you would expect,

The thing that annoyed me was that the police man was chatting to the travelers. How do they get away with living there rent and tax free and fly tipping with dogs cra*ing everywhere all day,

So that is that. . This is why i am trying to find a good place to ride,

I see where you are all cumin from but the place where i was riding is an old quarry, its a dump and has been taken over by travelers, Not the kinda national trust land you would expect,

The thing that annoyed me was that the police man was chatting to the travelers. How do they get away with living there rent and tax free and fly tipping with dogs cra*ing everywhere all day,

So that is that. . This is why i am trying to find a good place to ride,

I hear what you're saying...this is just the sort of thing that boils my ****;the travelers can turn the land into one big toilet but woe-betide any average joe tax payer who rides a trials bike in a dis-used quarry.

And.... :moon: do the police dare confiscate their caravans/vehicles...??.. :angry:Co

I hear what you're saying...this is just the sort of thing that boils my ****;the travelers can turn the land into one big toilet but woe-betide any average joe tax payer who rides a trials bike in a dis-used quarry.

And.... :moon: do the police dare confiscate their caravans/vehicles...??.. :angry:Co

There is definatly something wrong with our country, travellers etc are spoiling our fun, and many other peoples fun ie walking hiking, dog walking etc, They are also very intimadating at times. But it seems the police either have no power to sort it out or they are just scared of approaching them! Not cool.

Travellers - 1

Me - 0

There is definatly something wrong with our country, travellers etc are spoiling our fun, and many other peoples fun ie walking hiking, dog walking etc, They are also very intimadating at times. But it seems the police either have no power to sort it out or they are just scared of approaching them! Not cool.

Travellers - 1

Me - 0

The old pit/ railway used by locals in my area is usually pretty cool with the police etc giving us 'unoffical' permission. But when the 'travelling people' visit we stay away. There have been a good few attacks and thefts in the past when they are about

The law is only there for those who are willing to be ruled by it. Whilst I dont condone riding on this type of land, the Policeman gave you a warning because you would stand there, accept a telling off and give him no lip! A couple of chavs on a mini moto would have given him the finger and a load of a abuse and many coppers wont go near a traveller site unless they're mob handed.

The law is only there for those who are willing to be ruled by it. Whilst I dont condone riding on this type of land, the Policeman gave you a warning because you would stand there, accept a telling off and give him no lip! A couple of chavs on a mini moto would have given him the finger and a load of a abuse and many coppers wont go near a traveller site unless they're mob handed.

Its discusting imo

Just my luck, after riding today i came back to my van to find a police car parked next to it,

Gonna got a warning for riding on national trust land, Wat a bummer,

Seriosly need to find a proper place to practice on evening and weekends!

:rotfl:

If you were in California USA you would have got a ticket with a heavy fine!

Edited by Dabnabit

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe everyone should just start busting urban trials in the towns and citys and give the police a real problem to deal with!!! Sure then they'd be happy with you riding in your disused quarry!!!