Fantic T/s Rides The 09 Ssdt!

spud

Rider 44, David Pye has entered on a 250 T/S! Does any know any more info about the bike other than its a 250cc? For those of us with an unhealthy interest in T/S Fantic's isn't this great news and even if David finish's last its an acheivement for a T/S Fantic.

The bike has been specially built for the SSDT. Although at first glance it looks like a 300, it isnt! it has hydraulic clutch and disc brakes front and rear, and an aircooled reed valve engine. Weight saved where possible makes this as light as a 4rt. Tubeless rear DID rim from a Montesa made to fit and front forks are different too. Finally all metalic parts have been powder coated to make this bike look better than new. I was lucky enough to see it before it left for Fort William and I can tell you many hours have gone into this bike!

I really hope it finishes the week for both Bill and Davids sake!

Edited by Nickerlias

Unfortunately I didnt take any photos. But as i understand it it has been photographed many times in Scotland by Eric Kitchen and YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE so you will get to see it soon!