Come On Doug

Not that I wouldn't love to see Doug win, but I don't think the Carlisle sections will suit Doug's riding style.

Big rock steps = Bou and Raga out front

Although as it is going to p*** down all weekend Doug could be up there....here's hoping....

what ever happened to traditional big hill climbs etc in world trials, now it all looks man made sections with big step after big step. need to go back a few years say 2000 - 2004 were the wtc was the best with maybe 25 riders in the wtc rather than a handfull there is now, specailly with the top to being that far ahead of the rest.

What's wrong with thinking it might happen there's every chance it might or you saying the greatest trials rider, motorcyclist ever is no good anymore?!! :) i for one reckon he's still got that magical 100th win in him :rotfl:

hey

sorry for the uk lads but i don't think dougy wil get to 100 wins (99 is great ) raga and bou are in a different class now and then there are cabastany fejardo and fujinami so i guess top 5 will be verry hard. Everyone has his time and i think doug's winning years are over now. He can look back at a great carrier and for sure he was one of the great trials riders.

still would like to wish him good luck for sunday.

regards bob

Not a chance will doug win guys, move on from it and look to the future. Doug even if toni has a bad day, raga or cabs are gonna treat hime, least to say dibs is proving his worth on the world scene. Lets get behind everyone but be realistic.

If he is competing then there is always a chance of winning, it may be slim but you have got to believe it is possible, makes life more interesting.

Bit like supporting Middlesbrough.....

Not a chance will doug win guys, move on from it and look to the future. Doug even if toni has a bad day, raga or cabs are gonna treat hime, least to say dibs is proving his worth on the world scene. Lets get behind everyone but be realistic.

great result for Doug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great result for Doug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great result indeed, but still way off the pace of Bou and Raga.

Those two would have to have a ''No Show'' for anyone else to step on the top of the podium.

Great result indeed, but still way off the pace of Bou and Raga.

Those two would have to have a ''No Show'' for anyone else to step on the top of the podium.

great result for Doug but can we take the Dougie blinkers off and give Dibs and Browny some credit ? 4th and 6th is pretty good.

thought the trial was great to watch so well done to those involved.

great result for Doug but can we take the Dougie blinkers off and give Dibs and Browny some credit ? 4th and 6th is pretty good.

thought the trial was great to watch so well done to those involved.

What the title of this posting?

However your are right, I'm a big fan of both Dibs and Browny and its great to see them doing well.

If he is competing then there is always a chance of winning, it may be slim but you have got to believe it is possible, makes life more interesting.

Bit like supporting Middlesbrough.....

:rotfl:

Hey Dom, had a chat to Dave last night. He's back in SA.

Right lads you can carry on.

Cracking ride from Doug. Brill rides from Dibs and MightyAtom