British Wtc Gp

Yeah fuji crash not good at all, check out my photos and see his face, He looked in pain. Anyway if you are planning a trip to Nord Vue on sunday make sure you bring some hiking boots because the walk from the car park is about 3/4 mile uphill, its crazy. One way to get fit for sure.

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/tomlinsonrob...undNordVue2009#

the fuji crash was a big one i have it on video. i was not going to post it anywhere but after the way he rode today I'm not to sure now? it shows just how good his performance today was. he must of been hurting but still had the determination and bravery to do that today the guys a legend in my book. and a tough little bugger to boot. class act.

the fuji crash was a big one i have it on video. i was not going to post it anywhere but after the way he rode today I'm not to sure now?

Don't be daft, get it on YouTube and post the link here for everyone. I'll bet that Fuji would want to see it, they all like to see their crashes.

Don't be daft, get it on YouTube and post the link here for everyone. I'll bet that Fuji would want to see it, they all like to see their crashes.

its already been posted but i will try get mine on later and the dougie tree swinging vid caught that one also.

From the pics I see posted the World outdoor rounds are going more and more "man made" sections? Are we running out of land?

Will the outdoor sections just look like indoor events outside? I hope no one ever gets a serious injury.

But I'm 'old school' and don't care much for the way indoor events have gotten so impossible looking, except for 2 or 3 riders.

Too much like a circus act!

what ever happened to traditional big hill climbs etc in world trials, now it all looks man made sections with big step after big step. need to go back a few years say 2000 - 2004 were the wtc was the best with maybe 25 riders in the wtc rather than a handfull there is now, specailly with the top to being that far ahead of the rest.