Bsa B40 Gb

beardy2000

Here we go again! Im trying to fit a PES outrigger bearing plate to my b40 but the chain sprocket seems too wide to get a full nut and also no clearance between the outrigger bearing and sprocket nut. Has anyone fitted one of these and had the same trouble? Seems like you have to make the sprocket a little narrower?

Please help one step forward and one step back at the moment!!!

I was given it and seems like a good idea to support the shaft. I know that they are properly used for scrambles and not really needed for trials? Just trying to make an half decent engine after finding lots of little proplems with it.

Would you not bother with it?

I was given it and seems like a good idea to support the shaft. I know that they are properly used for scrambles and not really needed for trials? Just trying to make an half decent engine after finding lots of little proplems with it.

Would you not bother with it?

I dont claim to be an expert but my WD B40 (without tempting fate & touching wood) has been pretty reliable without this. So if its giving problems fitting it I wouldnt bother.

Anybody else got experience of this ?