Carlisle World Round, Bou's & Fujigas Crashes

benbeta23

I was there when he fell, awful to see, Im amazed he competed today STAR MAN...

he is defiantly one of the tough men of trials. There are so many pre-madonnas in our world of trials who would have not made the second day. WELL DONE FUJI :rotfl:

A couple of nasty crashes but it it shows that when there is grip available the only way to take marks is to virtually knock riders off bikes. Bit like indoors. Makes me concerned that soon somebody is going to have a really nasty one with longterm implications.

Not wanting to knock Graham or anybody with the balls to put on a WTC but it looks more like a circus than a trial. Maybe that is WTC today. Maybe that what C of Cs think they need to put on. Maybe time to go back to mud and slippery traditional stuff that the riders don't like but takes marks.

Edited by jimmyl

The dirtbike-traxs crew are please to report that the world trials round at nord vue carlisle was an overwhelming success at the final jury meeting ,the jury concluded that the event was excellent , amazing sections set by graham jarvis , with the superb event management skills of john kerwin and the dirtbike traxs team , combined to provide the hoards of spectators with an event to remember , a big thanks to all our sponsors and the ACU especially john collins who's faith in our ability to run the event was more than justified full report to follow john kerwin dirtbike-traxs MISSION COMPLETE

A couple of nasty crashes but it it shows that when there is grip available the only way to take marks is to virtually knock riders off bikes. Bit like indoors. Makes me concerned that soon somebody is going to have a really nasty one with longterm implications.

Not wanting to knock Graham or anybody with the balls to put on a WTC but it looks more like a circus than a trial. Maybe that is WTC today. Maybe that what C of Cs think they need to put on. Maybe time to go back to mud and slippery traditional stuff that the riders don't like but takes marks.

So perhaps it does make sense for the FIM to start thinking about going full non stop?

Bou? - Yes, and he rode back against the flow of the section. But it's WTC - anything goes

And I suggest that this is not what the manufacturers want to see??? Most of their customers are regular riders who can't ever hope to ride in this way, which defeats the manufacturers very reason for supporting the WTC.

The dirtbike-traxs crew are please to report that the world trials round at nord vue carlisle was an overwhelming success at the final jury meeting ,the jury concluded that the event was excellent , amazing sections set by graham jarvis , with the superb event management skills of john kerwin and the dirtbike traxs team , combined to provide the hoards of spectators with an event to remember , a big thanks to all our sponsors and the ACU especially john collins who's faith in our ability to run the event was more than justified full report to follow john kerwin dirtbike-traxs MISSION COMPLETE

Well done to the organisers and all concerned.

Going back to having to virtually knock riders off to take marks is true, however there is another way. Keep with me if you can... Why not reduce the grip levels so the sections can be eased in severity, so instead of BIG crashes that are causing harm ( ok not quite spectacular ) have slightly easier sections that will hopefully attract more people into WTC and make it more competative. Reduce the width of the rear tyre for example so not as much grip can be purchased is one idea? Maybe some will agree, others not - just my tupence-worth!

Edited by bucki3

How about moving the Fort William 2010 to December. Deep snow should do it.

Just move it back a couple of months to May on this years evidence and make them ride from Fort William up to the Nevis range car park.