No Bikes For Sale?

dyk316

hi all,

been looking for 2nd hand 09 gas gas 290/300 pros for sale..phon'd all the bike garages in the t+mx not one for sale?

does any one no of any for sale?

guy in bvm saying no one buying new bikes,you would think if no one buying new bikes they would lower the price a bit to push them on seen new 0 10 not that far away!!

holding out for the new 2010 bikes im guessing then , or maybe because of the recession everyone is making do with there 08 models or watever they have

just need to wait and see,

check ebay because i seen a few on there

those 09 bikes cost over 4200 very few people are buying them fewer still will be letting them go after 6- 8 months and then those that do will be wanting 3300 - 3500

so be honest look for a clean bike two or 3 years old and get a decent deal. i had the chance of a fantastic 09 evo for 3300 cash but in the ned will it be better than my modified and excellent condition 03 probably will i drop less marks yes but not enough to justify dropping over 3k on the table

John Lee is a dealer in Higham Ferrers Northamptonshire. A very nice bloke, and his two sons are big into trials, and work in the shop I believe.

Google the name and I'm sure you'll get a phone number. He often has an ad in the back of TMX too