Can I Ask A Favour

atomant

Hi all,

I wondered if I could kindly ask a favour of you all. I packed in trials to help my son with his music and stuff and he has got a band going called The Emblem - I need to get as many 'hits' or 'views' of his myspace webpage that I can so if you could kindly pay a visit ( or more ) that would be great :blink:

The site is http://www.myspace.com/theemblemuk

We have just been in the recording studio and recorded 6 tracks of which 4 songs are on there . You can click on any one of the 4 listed in the player ( as below ) - I would be interested to get some feedback please :thumbup:

Many thanks

Ian

post-1163-1243975535.jpg

They sound good, I liked the track When You Were Young best, hope they do well. But then I am soon to be an old git of 51 so they probably won't want me in their fan club.

I liked that acoustic version of that number too. In the words of Marty McFly from back to the future, 'I guess you guys aren't ready for that, yet. But you're kids are gonna love it.'

Cheers to everybody thats helped :thumbup:

Edited by AtomAnt

I need to get as many 'hits' or 'views' of his myspace webpage that I can so if you could kindly pay a visit ( or more ) that would be great :thumbup:

Hmmm - Marrakesh Records, discoverers of The Killers say...

"... please note that we only sign 1 or 2 new artists per year. The good news is that this means that we can focus on giving them a really professional and personal service. The bad news is that it means that we only accept new band submissions via friend requests on myspace because it makes them manageable for us. So if you contact us in any other way then we won't accept your call or read your email, and anything that you send us by snail mail will go straight in the bin! Sorry, but that's how it works when you've only got 3 people in the office."

Good savvy to promote the MySpace stuff.... :blink:

Hmmm - Marrakesh Records, discoverers of The Killers say...

"... please note that we only sign 1 or 2 new artists per year. The good news is that this means that we can focus on giving them a really professional and personal service. The bad news is that it means that we only accept new band submissions via friend requests on myspace because it makes them manageable for us. So if you contact us in any other way then we won't accept your call or read your email, and anything that you send us by snail mail will go straight in the bin! Sorry, but that's how it works when you've only got 3 people in the office."

Good savvy to promote the MySpace stuff.... :blink:

Thanks Andy. You know how it is, If you want to break into a new market, learning how it works to get ahead is essentail :thumbup:

By the way, did you like their stuff?