Fav Comedian

copemech

Obama fo fama bad lama,,,

Got to agree John Cleese is great.

Not an Obama fan either, but things are what they are, and Williams is still the best. Makes me want to make my other "political" post! :(

Copey, have you ever checked out Billy Connelly.....he is my absolute favorite comedian! He is also the fave of Robin Williams and others, including one Mr. Grieg! :(

IMHO

I can't get on with the big 'yin ,the blokes such a 'luvvie' wannabee.

He's made a career out of laughing at his own anecdotes to get the audience going (NLP? as the pyschologist ,his wife, might say).

Steve,over here his stock is pretty low at the moment as he tried to encourage(joke? :) ) the Iraqi insurgents to hurry up and execute

a captured Liverpudlian (Ken Biggly r.i.p.).

If it's a Scotch :rotfl: comedian you want-------FB -- or -- if you can find any of his stuff out there: Jerry Sadowitz

IMHO

I can't get on with the big 'yin ,the blokes such a 'luvvie' wannabee.

He's made a career out of laughing at his own anecdotes to get the audience going (NLP? as the pyschologist ,his wife, might say).

Steve,over here his stock is pretty low at the moment as he tried to encourage(joke? :( ) the Iraqi insurgents to hurry up and execute

a captured Liverpudlian (Ken Biggly r.i.p.).

If it's a Scotch :) comedian you want-------FB -- or -- if you can find any of his stuff out there: Jerry Sadowitz

Scotch, uh? Yea I clicked on the FB linky!!! Holy crap, I have never seen that many white people in the Apollo Theatre!!!!!!!

I have to admit though, although fluent and capable in many dialects including redneck, hillbilly, midwest, yankee, getto, mexican, and getting better at Russian, Aussie/Kiwi, Saffers and Liverpolians, the Scot's just throw me back to the point I do well to manage half of it at times. Same with some Irish.

I will have to find BC,, for now I am back to Larry the Cable Guy! :rotfl:

Copey, have you ever checked out Billy Connelly.....he is my absolute favorite comedian! He is also the fave of Robin Williams and others, including one Mr. Grieg! :(

Well. I did a lookup! He is not funny, he just sounds like me with a ****ty scot accent,at work! he must be from down south or something, as he can at least pronounce the F word without the "ooo"s

here

Edited by copemech