Falcon Shocks

cmt320

Hi ... any of you guys having trouble getting Falcon Shocks? I ordered and paid for a set from Falcon early May. After a good wait I phoned them the week before last and was told they would be built and painted at the start of last week .... then sent out mid week ... that's still last week ... I phoned them today ... Monday and they're shut down for a weeks break.... My bonnie Armstrong is sitting here ready for the Highland 2 Day Classic and no shocks... Maybe they're in the post ... I dont know ...I've just phoned Sammy Millers and they're sending out a set of Betors today so I should be able to ride ... Anyone else having problems with Falcon ???? I C

• 4 weeks later...

I bought some Falcons for my Suzuki and got nothing but grief from them they didn't fit properly and after much calling and complaing they said i must have a non standard swing arm fitted to my bike (how ridiculas!!!) so after returning them they reworked them but still wern't happy with how they fitted to the bike, NEVER AGAIN!!! Customer service is non existant how they stay in business is beyond me. :wacko: