Mota Event In Mid-michigan

Sweet Web site setup Paul.

I checked out the online registration, pretty cool.

Only problem the pull down list for riding class is missing the one I ride..........."STUPID" :P

Hope to be there should be a hoot!!

• 2 weeks later...

Did the registration thing online and called the campground. The guy at the campground told me I didn't need a reservation even for a sewer site. Hope I have one when I get there. Have you seen the sites Paul? My rig is about 45 feet long and I need another 10 feet or so to get my ramp door open and unload the bikes. Forgot to ask him about length. Sewer would be nice but I could live without if I have to.

Craig

The sites are pretty big, shouldn't be any problem. He is usually lucky to get even 1 or 2 campers on a weekend so I don't think he is used to doing pre-registrations but we'll save you a sewer site if we can. See ya at the event!

So i found that i might have to work saturday. I am seeing if i can change that up.... Regardless i will be there one if not both days and will be camping on saturday. Swimming? If not i might bring my own pool and water wings. ;)

--Biff

Well, the loop is going to be roughly around 4 miles based on google earth. We have 10 different sections both days featuring rocks, logs, off cambers, hills, and a pretty fun hill climb for Sunday. Did I mention rocks? I don't remember if you were here for the very first event we had, but we'll be using what is probably the biggest rock pile around again. I think we're planning on some sort of pot luck dinner for Saturday night, but I'm not sure if Paul has worked out all the details yet or not. Should be lots of fun!

biffsgasgas Posted Yesterday, 06:10 PM

QUOTE (ZIPPY @ Jul 10 2009, 09:15 PM) *

I know amazing isn't it. I am still in shock ohmy.gif

Good. Maybe you won't realize that you are in a section and won't feel compelled to touch the ground... oooo low blow.. hahahahah Wgasa!

--Biff

Yea like that's gonna happen.............we all know my feet are allergic to footpegs.