4rt Manual

clarkie

hi all,

Please can you help. I have finally brought a 2007 4rt but have no manual - just wondering if anyone knows if there is a link to the manual anywhere or if anyone has one and they could e-mail me a copy that would be great. e-mail is jason.clarke23@ntlworld.com

Many Thanks

• 1 month later...
hi all,

Please can you help. I have finally brought a 2007 4rt but have no manual - just wondering if anyone knows if there is a link to the manual anywhere or if anyone has one and they could e-mail me a copy that would be great. e-mail is jason.clarke23@ntlworld.com

Many Thanks

Hi everyone!

I have a similar problem to clarkie in that i have just bought an 05 Montesa 4RT with no manuals.

I want to give it a thorough service before i really start to use it a great deal so if anyone could e-mail me any filling quantities they know or manuals to dpdaiprice@googlemail.com i'd be very grateful! The links to manuals in other posts in this topic don't seem to work on my computer!

Kind regards

Many thanks Darren for the speedy reply! I wasn't expecting it to be so thorough, its great! Though logic suggests that the fork oil weight is SAE 5 it isn't entirely clear, to hopefully save a bit of time & frustration through trial & error does this sound right?

Thanks again!

• 9 months later...