Eric Storz To Europe Tonight !

terrormachine

Our local california youth rider Eric Storz and his minder and brother Neil leave to compete in two world rounds in Europe Tonite ! Eric will ride one 125 world championship round in Northern Italy next weekend then the following weekend he will go to compete in another round in Andora, we should wish our fellow american good luck on his quest for success !

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good, is this the lad, whoever he is, he is an awesome rider

yes it is him ! but that is about two years old and he has improved alot ! That video also has andrew oldar in it who eric trains with alot. they are both good kids i have known them both sense they were about seven years old , it has been a pleausre to watch them ride ! Eric will spend another year on the green line next year. and best of luck to eric and family !

Edited by terrormachine

Eric Storz is a fine young man and talented, smooth rider. Perhaps we can have the privilege of seeing some photo and video coverage of him in the interest of us American Trials Central viewers. I mean we do pay $20 every year to watch all of these videos, the least we could ask for is to see some coverage of one of our few American riders to make it across the pond.

Are you getting all this Andy?

Eric Storz is a fine young man and talented, smooth rider. Perhaps we can have the privilege of seeing some photo and video coverage of him in the interest of us American Trials Central viewers. I mean we do pay $20 every year to watch all of these videos, the least we could ask for is to see some coverage of one of our few American riders to make it across the pond.

Are you getting all this Andy?

I don't often look in this forum, but happened to tonight. I'll try to get you guys some coverage of Eric over the next couple of weeks. I made a point of doing so with Patrick when he first appeared on the world scene. No guarantees as to what coverage I'll get, but I'll be there and try my best :P

I have heard that Eric has been practicing a lot lately. I hope he does well, as it is a really tough class! Just to be there is an honor, GO Eric!

Experience of a lifetime for most, get out and ride boy! And have some fun doing it! :D

In the youtube clip and again in the photo he seems to be in a fullface helmet. Does he always ride in one?

When eric was younger he suffered a bad facial injury while riding bicycle trials, and andrew oldar erics teamate and training partner also had a crash where he suffered facial injuries sense about 2004 they have both been wearing full face helmets.

Edited by terrormachine