Trials At Hart In The 80's

elite

Hi all.

I was in Hart village, near Hartlepool the other day (Raby Arms!!) and it got me thinking about the trials I used to ride there.

My first trial as a C class schoolie was on a farm at Hart but I couldn't remember exactly where it was. I reckon it must have been around 1982 and it must have been in or around the village itself. I remember the actual trial well as I only completed three laps instead of four. I hadn't actually realised until the results came through the post and my Dad was well impressed with me, especially as he had asked me if I had done them all......... :D

Anybody got any ideas? I can usually recall most of the venues I rode at up and down the country but this one, despite being on my doorstep, has got me stumped.

Come to think of it, where was that place near Leeds(?) that had all the bomb holes in the field? :D

Cheers

Gary

I also rode at Hart in my very first trial, could well have been 1982 as well!

I seem to recall it was a bit of a flat field with only a few trees/banks/drainage ditches as sections. I cant remember what the exact name of the venue was, but looking on the map North Hart Farm seems possible.

Be interested to find out for certain as its now got me puzzled too!