Know What Your Selling And Never Allow Questions To Show Unless You Can Answer Them

the addict

;) Well spotted,thanks for posting that. ;)

Some of those questions were priceless (bit like that bike :D ).

That was one of the funniest e-bay listings since the sale of the green Peugeot 406 on it's side in a ditch..anyone remember that ?

For Shercoman2k8:

Item number: 110406326196

Questions from other members : NOW REDUCE UNIQUE SPECIALLY BUILT OFF ROAD BIKE RUDUCED

Question & Answer Answered On

Q: I heard rumours that this was on ebay and its true. I live quite far away and have no real way of getting it back other than riding it. If I go through the hassle of sorting out a MOT and road register the bike, that is of course if I am lucky enough to beat the tough competition this bike has quite rightly attracted. Thanks, Tony 27-Jun-09

A: Thank you Tony

Q: Hi malc, i have a bike just like that, number 78, in black color, don't know if it is original, they are hard to find these days, i wouldn't sell mine for nothing, but i can buy yours, can you confirm wich number is from the limited edition ? And for all that don't know, this is a limited 200 Bike edition, they are worth more the 6,000GBP these days. The last one seen was on Azerbejain and north korea. I give you a offer my friend, what a about 4,000GBP on buy it now ? Can you ship to Portugal ? Just check the limited edition number. CHeers Pedro Martins 26-Jun-09

A: Thanks but I wont ship

Q: Not being funny mate but are you sure you want to sell this bike? I know you've said you're not really into bikes but as you can see from all the interest you've had, this bike is very rare (and potentially worth quite a bit). It might be worth your while getting the bike looked at by an independant motorcycle auctioner (these can easily be found on the internet), I don't think you'll be disappointed. However I'll certainly be keeping an eye on this here on ebay and would like to get a few bids later on in the auction, hopefully it'll stay within my budget!Good luck mate! 26-Jun-09

A: been offered

Edited by HAM2