Logan Bolopue

biffsgasgas

This kid is on fire! Not sure if anyone rides with him, need to ask Titanium if he is near in PA. :thumbup:

His dad Louie is an awesome rider as well. He used to come up to NY when i was a kid and clean every bodys clock. They are part of the Durty Dabbers up there in D6 with the likes of Manzoros <Sp? and the bunch. I remember the D6 nationals being some of the hardest terrain i had ever seen but my girth was not as bountyfull back in those days. Some day i would hope that the Pennsl-tucky crew could put on another national. Participation is the key in that department. Thoughts?

--Biff

Logan competes in District 6 (Pennsylvania).

He was the advanced class champ in 2008:

http://www.trialscentral.com/cms/showartic...?articleID=4541

And is doing battle in the expert class this year:

http://d6trials.weebly.com/uploads/2/1/9/4..._6_22_20091.pdf

Very nice kid and obviously, an utterly amazing rider.

HeHe! How long can , nevermind, the kid might just jump to Champ class! Go for it! Us old guys are just there to provide stepping stones for the youth anyway!

From his scores, he could move up anytime in Nats! ES? or just give Ray a go in EXP! Gives perspective, nothing easy here. Trials is Trials! :thumbup:

Logan is going to be a handful to deal with next season for sure when he moves to the champ class. I doubt trav and i will be able to hold him off for long.

You guys must be a good influence, keep him in some nationals! Ray needs some competition! :thumbup:

I'm waiting to see Chase and Logan battle it out in the HS class one of these days. Logan was trying to get back down to TTC for the Youth National, but I guess things didn't quite work out for that. He has grown literally and as a rider so much in the past 2 years. Astonishing part about it is there are a few more coming up through the ranks in D6 that are following right in Logan's footsteps. He will certainly be a good contender in any class he rides. Hopefully he will ride HS before the season is done.

I'm waiting to see Chase and Logan battle it out in the HS class one of these days. Logan was trying to get back down to TTC for the Youth National, but I guess things didn't quite work out for that. He has grown literally and as a rider so much in the past 2 years. Astonishing part about it is there are a few more coming up through the ranks in D6 that are following right in Logan's footsteps. He will certainly be a good contender in any class he rides. Hopefully he will ride HS before the season is done.

I seen (someone) won the ladies EXP at TTC! :D

Good job!

• 2 weeks later...

I was most impressed with first day Nebraska. After visiting with his dad i was surprised it was only his second national and to turn in a day score of 1. Besides being a good rider he must have nerves of steel.

I didnt understand why the Jr class instead of High School I wonder what he will ride next yr HS or expert. Is he on a 125 or full size???

I heard of this kid a few years ago and knew his Father, how old is he? Should be one to watch

I sure do wish we could send some kids to the World events. Pat has out grown us and some kids like this would learn soo much. It could really bust open the US market again if we could get some riders in the big show.

PLUNKER1 Posted Yesterday, 04:54 PM

I sure do wish we could send some kids to the World events. Pat has out grown us and some kids like this would learn soo much. It could really bust open the US market again if we could get some riders in the big show.

I assume much is dependent on $$$$$$$$. So if somebody can convince a major sponsor that it would be worth their time and $$$$$ to get their product name on a trials bike and rider that would definitely help. Red Bull loves the "Extreme Sport" thing maybe a little $$$$ from them could be sent the way of US trials riders.

The TDN is a start. Everyone can help send our kids. A small donation will help. I am not sure if they are sending one of the 12cc kids or not. But we are sending 4 Pros and 3 Ladies. Go to TDN T shirts and buy a shirt. That could be a start. :thumbup: