Moving To Cambridge

dab

Thanks. Unfortunately the website seems to be down. Could you let me know the address (or ZIP code) of the training grounds. On what days / times can members train? Is it the only club close to Cambridge?

Many thanks.

Cheers,

DAB

Thanks. Unfortunately the website seems to be down. Could you let me know the address (or ZIP code) of the training grounds. On what days / times can members train? Is it the only club close to Cambridge?

Many thanks.

Cheers,

DAB

Keep trying the website, it's been going up and down like a yo-yo lately!

Cambridge Matchless put on some excellent trials, but sadly they don't have any training grounds.

The nearest training grounds I know of are Nash Mills to the south and Earl Shilton to the North - both are a long trek from Cambridge.

Other nearby clubs are Nene Valley, and Peterborough, but again they don't have their own training grounds.

I see. Are Nash Mills and Earl Shilton associated with a trials club or are they open to the public and one pays a regular entrance fee? Can I store my motorcycle at those places or do I have to bring it everytime I go?

Earl Shilton (www.estc.co.uk) is a trials club with its own ground open 7 days a week to members. No bike storage on site but if you have a chat with some of the regulars when you go you may find someone who can help,

I see. Are Nash Mills and Earl Shilton associated with a trials club or are they open to the public and one pays a regular entrance fee? Can I store my motorcycle at those places or do I have to bring it everytime I go?

You have to be a member of Berkhamsted to practice at Nash Mills and Earl Shilton to practice at Earl Shilton.

I don't think either club has any kind of storage. You could try leaving your bike, but it might not be there next time you go!