Trials Helmets

scotty97

Personally i think the only answer is to go to a shop and try them all on. then pick the best. What works for me may not work for you.

I have a Hebo, but its not the one i liked the look of best, the one i thought looked really good was bloody uncomfortable for me.

Andy.

HEBO ZONE 2 CFTT CARBON ULTRA LIGHT WEIGHT HELMET WITH VENTS

Best bar none!

No crash helmet will eliminate sweating but this will defiantly reduce it.

I have been wearing mine all day and never felt I had to remove it because I was to hot.

Looks fantastic, and weights nothing. The only down side is the price!

Definitely worth going and trying them all on, its amazing how different they all fit.

I have NAU and it is excellent, very comfy, although can get a tad warm & sweaty, but the liner is removable so can be washed to keep it smelling fresh!

Interesting how you mention the Troy Lee Designs D2 which is very nice (think you might struggle to get one within your budget though?) but is essentially a mountain bike helmet, however I have seen the odd one being worn by trials riders.

Does any one know the official stand being taken with these helemts, I know there is no ACU Gold sticker required as in MX but it would be a pain to buy one then find you cant compete due to certain restrictions?

HEBO ZONE 2 CFTT CARBON ULTRA LIGHT WEIGHT HELMET WITH VENTS

Best bar none!

No crash helmet will eliminate sweating but this will defiantly reduce it.

I have been wearing mine all day and never felt I had to remove it because I was to hot.

Looks fantastic, and weights nothing. The only down side is the price!

http://www.trialendurodirect.com/products/...HELMET_439.html

At that price, it is a very big down side

I know they're not brilliant, but I've just purchased a shiro commander helmet and it is pretty good. I don't look like ive just got out of the shower after taking it off, as it has lots of air vents.

Its certainly good enough for practice, I think it costs about

I found this review:

The D2 Open Face is a new lid aimed primarily at 4X racers, dirt jumpers, street riders and freeriders who want more vision than that of a full face helmet and also extra protection over a regular lid. It's based on the full face design and this retro-styled helmet offers a super comfy fit with good ear space and a soft padded lining that can be removed and washed when it becomes too stinky. The push buckle chin strap is simple to use even while wearing gloves. We'd be worried about our teeth, though, and at this price would prefer the all-round protection of a full-face. Great for showboaters and Star Wars fans then, but not a realistic choice for most folk.

I don't think it is a trials helmet!

Old troy I defiantly haven't seen him riding at any local south center trials. :D