Expert B Championship

moulder75

I have not registered for this championship at the start of the year but was thinking of having a go at the round in Kent. The ACU website does not appear to be very helpful, hence I was wondering if anybody knew of the Kent club website address? Is it possible to ride a round without entering the whole series? Do you really need a minder for expert B?

I know that I am going to struggle getting round but want to give it a go as otherwise Il never know if I could ever get round.

If anybody wants to see some good crashes they should watch me ride the sections lol.

Tony

I have not registered for this championship at the start of the year but was thinking of having a go at the round in Kent. The ACU website does not appear to be very helpful, hence I was wondering if anybody knew of the Kent club website address? Is it possible to ride a round without entering the whole series? Do you really need a minder for expert B?

I know that I am going to struggle getting round but want to give it a go as otherwise Il never know if I could ever get round.

If anybody wants to see some good crashes they should watch me ride the sections lol.

Tony

Think you need to register for the whole series and you are put on a reserve list? There was a thread on here about it I'm sure, try the search function?

I know that I am going to struggle getting round but want to give it a go as otherwise Il never know if I could ever get round

'Duty of care'. Reading the above statement if I was CoC I am afraid that I would refuse your entry knowing what I know now. If I knowingly allow you to ride when you have admitted you are going to struggle leaves me wide open to be sued.

If I knowingly allow you to ride when you have admitted you are going to struggle leaves me wide open to be sued.

Is the BTC different to any other trial? Only a question! from Club level up to WTC level people will always struggle, has the organiser got a right to refuse entry to an individual? and could you be sued if anything happened?

Surely that would open the flood gates as I have had a few injuries at trials and never thought about taking the club to court?

i've minded at all the expert b rounds this year, the last one wouldnt really need a minder but some of the others i was needed to catch,.

i dont know your level of riding but for people lick wiggins /crinson / ludgate to be on 80 marks its very hard , its difficult to say how you would cope with the severity without seeing you ride.

wayne