Trials Game For Xbox 360!

biffsgasgas

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm glad it's selling well it deserves too. I have had it for a few weeks now and find it a very good game. i will admit in places it is not realistic with dynamite in sections (now that would be dynamic trials) but if it was too realistic my 6 year old son wouldn't go anywhere near it but as it is he loves it. later levels do need throttle control, shifting weight you cant just blast through it. and

Weve got the game and I agree with everything above from Wri5hty.

Also, I made a comment back in March 2008 about growing trials through the development of a computer trials game - here is the post Linky

I am certain it will have an effect on trials proper if this is handled correctly :D

• 1 month later...

I just did what I am pretty sure would be the World Record for a vertical hop, feel free to prove me wrong :thumbup:

The obstacle is very simple to recreate: (if anyone is crazy enough to attempt this)

Go in "Decorations" in the editor menu and choose the blue electric box.

Turn it upside down, and put it on the ground while physics are enabled so you are sure it is perfectly hugging the ground.

That is all, it took me about 90 minutes to pull it off, I don't think I can beat this... let's see :thumbup:

check me out - (X BOX LIVE) HOUSEAPE1000, I am lots better at the game than " proper trials ".....I only wish I was as good as that lestropie character that seems to top all the leaderboards.

By the way, I sold my old 96 easy on ebay to a guy who decided he wanted to try trials as he was addicted to the game, funny old world, isn't it.

• 1 month later...

• 2 years later...

The sequel to Trials HD is about to be released in the next couple of months. Its Trials Evolution.

I have never played any of them but thought this may excite some of you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1LeDh6p0S6I

I can't remember how to embed the video.. doh

Edited by wasntme

• 2 weeks later...

personally I would like something similiar to the Moto Racer 3 setup. I am talking like real trials type sections indoor and outdoor. Make ya feel like Toni Bou. But I would like it to be on the Nintendo Wii. The balance board could be used for balancing the bike, The wii remote and nunchuck for handlebar controls. Hold nunchuck in left hand sideways like holding handlebar, one of the 2 buttons (or both) could be used as the clutch and the stick used to shift gears. Hold the remote in the right hand sideways like holding handlebar, twist the remote back and forth for throttle control and use the "B" button for brakes. (NO REVERSE GEAR)