Sammy Miller Products

twinshocknut

Anyone had any problems getting bit's from Sammy Miller Products, i ordered 3 pairs of tie downs on the 18th after waiting a week nothing so rang them up to find out if they had been sent, the answer i got was "yes but don't know if they were sent buy post or carrier i will check and ring you back" 20 min's later they called back sorry still don't know can i ring you tomorrow.

so next day as i thought no phone call :crying: so i was going to leave it untill today before ringing them again but as it happened they turned up, but what got me was it still took them 2 days after phoning to send them cos the invoice was dated yesterday the 30th AND they had them in stock.

So all i have to say to Sammy Miller Products is :thumbup:

You can only speak as you find.

Despite never having a significant problem, I found dealing with the previous owner of this business a little unpleasant, so I stopped around 10 years ago.

Recently I bought a pre-65 bike needing parts and since I knew there was a new owner I tried them again. To-date I've received everything I've ordered quickly, the transactions were pleasant and advice was freely given (this included 'you can buy this from your local motor factor').

You can only speak as you find