Sticker/decal Kits Are They Any Good?

ross brown

I've been researching 4RT replacement sticker sets on the web to add protection and a bit of bling to my Monty. There seem to be quite a few after-market decal sets around. From the photos I see on ebay they look indistinguishable from originals. ?I suspect that the airbox stickers like the Repsol type will be worn through in a weekend as that's where my left boot grips. But I'd like to find a more longer lasting set for the frame. Can anyone comment if they last? How good do they look in the flesh?

Do not buy these sticker kits of ebay.They might look good on screen,but they are shocking quality as i found out.I returned mine to company who gave me a partial refund,not happy atall.DO NOT buy them!!

Would that be from Express-Signs or whatever it's called.

Steve Saunders sells the best decals,really thick last for ages and stick like **** to a blanket, even the air box one lasts months and months :thumbup: can buy through BVM Moto

Thanks folks. You confirmed what I thought; that you get what you pay for. No sense in buying Montesa quality and then cheapening the package with two-bit decals.

• 3 weeks later...

hi all,

new to trials but been riding motocross for years.

Mx graphics always used to be really thick etc, but they were hard to shape.

Last set i put on bike were the thin ones, which once warmed up a little stuck like the thick ones.

Just ordered some of the ebay graphics, so i hope they do stick, but then again on my old 01 they have to better than whats left of originals.

there is no negative feedback on ebay so i guess some people are happy.

will let you know if i have any sucess with mine.

thnaks