2010 Prices

manx2day

I wonder if they actually are the right prices, because the last years models were nearly the same money i think, i don't think trials uk would be the first ones to know the prices, especially before GG UK no them.

There is no reason why these shouldn't be right, would only be down to people wanting extra money from each bike sale that the price would need to change.

Gas Gas are a business and as such they know their production costs and they know what price they need to hit to earn the percentage profit they need to cover opex etc etc so they will know the price of the 2010 bike.

Last year prices went sky high as Gas Gas and Gas Gas UK wanted to protect themselves (understandably) from the currency changes on the GB Pound and Euro - they are in business after all and need to continue making money.

As a result they will have factored in a nice saftey barrier in the increase to cover a 'worst case' issue. Thankfully the Pound / Euro exchange never got to disaster levels and as such both parties (and all other manufacturers) will have done quite nicely on any bikes sold at these prices in 2009.

So by seemingly only adding