2009 Repsol Manual

dougie pumpkin

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find one of the above please, or download ? bought the bike on Friday , but the shop could not find the manual.. Contacted Sandifordsi but they was not that helpful and said they only get one per bike, so was unable to help..All help appreciated.

Regards

Dougie

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find one of the above please, or download ? bought the bike on Friday , but the shop could not find the manual.. Contacted Sandifordsi but they was not that helpful and said they only get one per bike, so was unable to help..All help appreciated.

Regards

Dougie

Keep your eyes on Ebay over the next few weeks, as someone at the shop you bought the bike from probably 'alf inched it and if they are really that rare, would be looking to sell it for a tidy sum!

Fancy that,sandifords being unhelpfull!

All I can say from this side of the world Sandifords service has also been second to none, they get parts here exceptionally quickly.

It would seem that it is your dealers responsibility to order you a manual and the other owner papers, not Sandifords,

All I can say from this side of the world Sandifords service has also been second to none, they get parts here exceptionally quickly.

It would seem that it is your dealers responsibility to order you a manual and the other owner papers, not Sandifords,

I agree,fantastic at selling you stuff,when it comes to help and advise.......................................???????????????????????

Just my opinion!