1993 Aprilia Climber Rear Brake Pads

canadianstrom

my rear pads are getting thin and my local bike shop (non-trials ) is having a hard time matching a replacement for the Galfer 1805gf that I took out. If you have a source for manufacturer and part #'s that would be great . Also are there different compounds available and what would their characteristics be?

many thanks

my rear pads are getting thin and my local bike shop (non-trials ) is having a hard time matching a replacement for the Galfer 1805gf that I took out. If you have a source for manufacturer and part #'s that would be great . Also are there different compounds available and what would their characteristics be?

many thanks

http://www.trialsbits.co.uk/index.php?cPath=41_43_47

I sourced some pads from my local mc dealer; they are SBS ( scandinavian brakeing systems) 574lf . they are a low friction ceramic , have given a more progressive feel than my previous , less lock up but I suppose that may change as they wear in. FYI they are also fitted to Aprilia RS 50 96- , what ever that is, some cagiva 125's and KTM SX 65 00-.