Mota Metro Event 10/11

gasgasmi

• 3 weeks later...

We're gonna start marking sections Sunday. Tried to freshen things up a bit and make a nice fun ride for the last one of the year. The cows have been hard at work so you won't be at a loss for things to dodge on the loop. :rolleyes:

I got a call the other day asking for the address (for GPS and mapping stuff I assume) and came to that it's not on the web flyer. Here ya go....

3825 Barker Rd.

Whitmore Lake MI, 48189

4 sections ready to go and 4 to mark Saturday. Weather forecast is improving. Looking to have some big fun for the last ride of the season.

See ya'all Sunday! B)

Craig

Biff,

There were a few issues with that section, had it not been you someone else would have wiped it out. We could have set that up a little better I think. A big thanks to everyone that came out for the event! Hope you all had a good time. If anyone has comments I am always glad to get input so we can make it better next time. I like to hear the good and the bad so feel free to e-mail me or comment here. Our club works hard to get it right and I know we can always improve.

Craig

Had a great time messing around in SPT - had it's own dedicated line too. You folks really did a great job of it. Section 8 was my favorite, that downhill left turn between the trees was cool. Left arm/clutch finger cramped up bad the last two loops like never before. Gotta figure that out.

Another super ride by Graham in SR! Next year will be interesting for sure.

Thanks - a great end to the season.

I wasn't able to ride yesterday but the EXP line looked nice. They all seemed to be on the medium side as far as difficulty

however there did seem to be an awful lot of hopping for a club that is so vocal about not liking to hop??????

Each section had 1-3different spots where hopping was required. I believe it bacame a battle of arm strength and fitness.

Biff rode in with a smile on his face and then fell over onto the ground. His forearms were pumped up larger that my legs. :thumbup:

Seemed like a good day to ride and scores were where they should be. All in all looked like fun. Thanks to Metro for the time,property and efforts.

wildrace,

Could that old age setting in??? You're right about Graham, I have no idea what he's been doing but I need to do it too. Awesome ride in SR! I need to do a lot more practicing to keep up with these guys in SR, seems we have a bunch of damned good old farts riding.

Craig

Metro,

Thanks for the great event, I had a blast. I thought the sections were perfect (lots of logs) and it was a great day to ride. I also got to ride all day (it's been a while) with my buddy Bob Cap and we had a ball. Congrats to Graham on the win in SR with 4 points, what a great ride.

Thanks to all the other MOTA clubs for a great season of riding and fun. Can't wait 'till the Indiana 2 day in the spring!! - Don