Barry Roads Is On Tc

barryroads

Hi Barry, It's your old Reeth 3 day riding buddy from NZ (Steve)....don't let the b-stards get you down.

P.S. I'll see you at Reeth next year, if you help me up those big muddy hills again!!!???

Hi Howard, I have some pics of you taken at Reeth. I e-mailed them to Mike, hopefully you will get them soon.

Cheers

I am sitting with Barry right now after trying to fit a Keihn to his fantic 200, he is crying with laughter reading through all this stuff and his facebook stuff. He remembers you Steve from Reath and asks your age he said around 58 and you are a nice bloke.

All his fans can see him this sunday at Kent, then the east yorks 2 day, followed by the lakes and then the scott.

Giggling for England or what?

I am sitting with Barry right now after trying to fit a Keihn to his fantic 200, he is crying with laughter reading through all this stuff and his facebook stuff. He remembers you Steve from Reath and asks your age he said around 58 and you are a nice bloke.

All his fans can see him this sunday at Kent, then the east yorks 2 day, followed by the lakes and then the scott.

Giggling for England or what?

He's doing the scott?