Newbie In North East

peasie

take a look on here it will give you names and numbers too ring + some web sites

north eastern centers

I'm a smoggy myself but i have rode a couple of the conset clubs trials at buttsfield quarry a cracking venue perfect for you to start off at got a good mix of everything there. give any of them a ring and they will advise you best, they are a friendly lot even to a smoggy.

Do you guys really thing Gordie land is the north east of the UK? I'm in Aberdeenshire. If you look at a map this is the real north east.

Seconded..... :rotfl:

Geography can't be on the syllabus down there mate.. :guinness:

Edited by Slapshot 3

Yep, The North East is a great place to trial, good venues and around 80 trials per year.

That's 50 Sundays, 25 Saturdays and 5 or 6 Wednesday nights.

All within an hour of Gateshead.

Results from every event published on this website, often with photographs and videos to show you up :guinness:

It's so good, Scottish and Yorkshire folk come here to trial, some of them even join clubs in the centre, so it must be good value too!

Coming back to your original question, the only legal venue open to the public is adjacent to the Kart track at Warden Law (near Houghton le Spring). Other venues may be available by private arrangement. Castleside quarry is not public land and is not a "legal" venue, 'though the police and landowner have tolerated trials practice here off and on for some time.

Edited by GII