Montesa Cota 315 R Pdf Manual + Snappyer Gas Response?

kingdirt

Hi,

I'm new here, from Belgium and loving my Montesa Cota 315 R (year 2000).

Unfortunately I'm not desperatly seeking Susan but desperatly seeking the PDF manual (workshop) for my bike. It seems impossible to find. I also did not get the manual when I bought my bike (secnod hand).

I already replaced the steering head bearings, fork oil (my god what a difference) but now I need to replace the rear wheel bearings and some other stuff... :thumbup:

Can someone help me?

Also, my Monty is very nice, but the throttle is a bit erm, woosh now and then... I'd like it to be snappier... I checked reed valves etc but they are in excellent condition. Also checked and cleaned the carb and that's perfect condition as well.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Dom

Regarding workshop manuals, the only one I've been owners manual for the 2002 315R online, but that covers most everything. It was posted recently, along with links to the parts manual here:

http://www.trialscentral.com/forums/index....showtopic=27453

If you find a copy of a 2000 manual I'd love one too.

As far as snappy response - you're using 80:1 premix, right? Richer mixtures can slow things down a bit. The other thing I find helps my 200 315 out is a hard fast trail ride - it's always much snappier after that!

Sam

Hi Everyone,

Thansk for the replies. I already found the 2002 manual, it's fine... I'll look a bit better next time lol :-)

As for the gas I think I have the black one, I'll check tonight.

Is the kind of throttle such big difference???

I use the correct mixture and yeh you're right after heating up the sucker he runs better :-)

Cheers,

Dom

• 2 weeks later...
Gday, clean the exhaust. There are many posts in the forums on how. That will make a big difference to the bike.

Cheers,

Stork

Hi Stork,

Thanks but how do I clean it, I tried the search but didn't find anything.

I found some stuff on the internet stating you need brake cleaner and stuff like that... ?

Thanks,

Dominique

• 9 years later...