New Ossa

deadwood

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gerty's number might just be up next year more I look at the Ossa, is there any price info? I recon if it was at BVM's test day they'd need to have 20 of these there and for a week, thats got to be the best looking bike I,ve ever seen :ph34r: I can almost hear the creaking of the Legends wallet as I type

I've been drooling over those photos and can spot a few 'influences/inspirations' (ahem!) from GasGas designs.

I wonder if GasGas have the hollow driveshafts patented or that clutch cover/slave piston design patented?

That's just the outside.

I'm guessing there's a

Looking at it and the work thats gone into everything it will have to be 6-7k I think, its a work of art and I think even at that they will sell some. Will give Kempy a call tomoz about finance deals :ph34r:

One of the many things I love about the Mont is the FI, cant't wait to hear how it performs

Edited by The Addict

Looks very good, tecnically interesting bits.

I wonder with the barrel on reversed to normal with a trailing exhaust instead of leading, if you whack open the throttle will the front end tend to rise or fall? Just a thought!

We will only find out when someone tries it.

Much better than the Greeves effort earlier this year, this one looks much better put together as far as prototypes are concerned.

Big John

Absolutely awsome!!

Probably the best trials bike i have ever seen!

Makes the 'new' 2010 Sherco look ancient and already out of date!!!

I am so pleased that someone has finally had the balls and pushed the boat out properly and released a top class original product rather than

copying other ideas and making something completely original and on top of that one of the best engineered and thought out bikes i have ever seen.

Bring on the new Bultaco......................! :ph34r::wub:

Having spent the day at the show in Milan I'd have to say the Ossa was the best new bike I looked at, in comparison to some of the other off road bikes the Ossa was a breath of fresh air.

It seems to be a well funded project with some off the wall design ideas on a trials bike, the engineering and components looked high quality and the effort they have spent in promoting the bike in Milan was well done, even the clothing was trick looking and very retro old style Ossa which was good to see.

Oh and Scorpa have gone orange quite literally, no guessing what motor is in it!

post-1825-1257883702.jpg

post-1825-1257883723.jpg

post-1825-1257883354.jpg

Edited by SC1980