Bosi Arrow Exhaust.

benbeta23

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Hey guys, this is right from Alexz Wigg. I asked him how he likes the Bosi exhaust on his Evo and how it differs in performance from the stock exhaust. Here is what he said.

Alexz Wigg June 15 at 1:28am

Hey chad. Sorry for being so slack with getting back to you. The exhaust definitely makes it more responsive on the bottom end. Thats probably where its most noticeable but it does help on the top end as well. Sounds mega with it on. Really deep and a lot different to standard. And obviously the weight is a massive plus.

Had one on mine for around 3 weeks now, i have to say it is amazing, bottom end is a lot more responsive, top end is also very good, & best of all it sounds superb, in my opinion the best sounding 2 stroke of the lot. 100% worth the money.

Also would just like to mention, They also do an Arrow silencer for the Beta Evo 4t, My dad has fitted one on his 2010 Evo 300, and you just wouldn't believe the difference it makes, It shifts like hell, And the noise it makes is imense, You will be suprised of just how much of a difference it makes, So anyone with an Evo 4t, I would definatly be considering one.

• 2 months later...